In order to be a recognized homeowners association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Keyway Place Homeowners Association, Inc. (Keyway) can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 720
In Florida, property owner association laws are derived from Statute 720. Commonly referred to as simply HOA laws, these encompass everything from homeowner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Keyway are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (June 2014)
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions and Bylaws (Amended March 2019)
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions and Bylaws Amendments (January 2020)
- Rules & Regulations (April 2021)
Other documents pertaining to Keyway are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
Note: Some documents are large and may take a few moments to load.
- ARC Guidelines (May 27, 2021)
- CalAtlantic Homes Color Palate
- Sherwin Williams Exterior Colors
- Florida Friendly Landscaping Guide
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.